85 year old Dade County Pine can take a lickin'. The fire that scored a whopping $70,000 in damage on our house originated in this room here, although it looked much worse until we removed the scarred walls and rubble. Now here it is, all framed, new wiring about halfway in, awaiting the delivery of my white single hung colonial impact windows.
Which, if my contractor has any sense of self preservation, will be installed soon. Very, very soon.
In fact, seriously, I'd better have new pictures tomorrow.