I knew it had to happen.
Someone finally emailed suggesting I change the name of my blog to something more family friendly.
She said she was a daily visitor, LOVED my projects, thought I was funny, but she just couldn't bring herself to put my button on her blog for fear people would get the wrong idea.
And I understand.
I had friends who tried to talk me out of it too.
At the end of the day though, I like my theme. And seriously, when your before photos look like this...
Well, let's just say this was no quick coat of paint remodel.
Besides, it could have been worse. Here are the other names I was considering:
1. They're Hairy and They Smell. The kids took offense to this. So did the husband. The dog was in full agreement.
2. Does This Look Infected to You? I suspected I'd have even less readers.
3. It Lives in My Closet. Thank God the doctor took me off of those meds.
4. What Middle Age Looks Like on a Bad Girl. This one was close.
5. Things You Can Make Out of Cats. Hey, the supplies would be free. But they were uncooperative.
6. You Can't Use Hot Glue For That. The experiments got out of hand, unfortunately, and again the cats were uncooperative.
7. Inedible Things You Can Eat. Everyone was uncooperative.
8. Gardening with a Blow Torch. No, that's NOT how the fire started.
9. Where Should We Bury That? I'd prefer there was no Internet proof.
10. Spiders, Lots of Them. I got the first post done and threw up a little in my mouth.
Welcome to Rehab.