A couple days ago, when I did my usual visit to The Borrowed Abode, I read Jane's 6 steps for preparing for winter. And they were excellent steps, I'm sure. I didn't understand them at all though. What is this "snow" stuff I keep reading about? You seriously expect me to believe that crushed ice falls out of the sky in places, and doesn't just come from a blender?
I think it's time for a practical Winter Preparation List, one that doesn't have weird advice like keeping cat litter in the car. That to me is a recipe for disaster with the Feline Overlords if I leave the windows down. Savannah will never agree to scoop the back seat of the Kia.
Well, let’s see…
1. Pull out the closed-toe sandals. Consider buying socks. Not black ones though, okay?
2. Put the heavier shorts on the top of the stacks in your drawer
3. Make sure you have a cozy, warm one piece bathing suit
4. Eat all the hurricane supplies
5. Slip a heating pad into the dog’s bed for those frigid 60 degree mornings
6. Turn off the air conditioner
Yes Sir, we’re ready for winter here!