I for one am ready for Spring.
Got my capris pants on, some dressy flip flops, and I'm ready for this to GO.
Let's pack up the previous tabletop...
...remove those sweaters...
...make a new $3/3 minute runner...
...and throw more light on the subject!
You guys know the drill...
1. A Dollar Tree cylinder inside a $5 Walmart one.
2. Stuff some Easter grass between the glass walls.
About 4" from the top is good.
3. Nab a 12 pack of Dollar Tree Egg Tree Ornaments.
4. Tuck six of those bad boys in.
5. Take several unnecessary detail shots, as if you just did something really hard.
6. And another.
7. I said several.
Oh, wait, we added a 3" white pillar candle.
Besties, you're done.
We'll have the centerpiece tomorrow.